We stand behind the quality of all RIMON jewelry and provide lifetime warranty against all craftsmanship defects. If you notice any issue with your RIMON piece, please contact us to arrange for an inspection. If we determine that a craftsmanship defect is present, we will service your jewelry at no additional cost to you. If we determine that the damage is outside of our responsibility, we will quote you a price for the service and only move forward once we have your approval.
- Replacing lost accent stone(s) for free within one year from delivery date.
(After one year, lost accent stones will be considered a part of normal wear and tear, and can be replaced at a small fee).
- Correcting any craftsmanship defects.
Warranty Exclusions and Conditions:
- Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities, or trauma. Our warranty coverage excludes normal wear and tear, resulting loss of gemstones, artificial abuse, and/or theft.
- We do not cover damaged, stained, or chipped center stone unless the defect is present upon arrival. You must notify us within 7 days of receipt if the center stone arrives to you in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Repair, sizing, or other service performed by someone other than RIMON will automatically void all warranty.
- Our warranty is non-transferrable, and has to be requested by the original buyer.